There is a new race series in the area. A 6hr endurance race series!!! I think I am excited about this. I really hope to check it out this year. It sounds like something I would like, but I may change my mind after the first event. If you live anywhere near the Cincinnati/Louisville area, it would not be too far for you to check at at least one of these races. Hope to see you there!
For more information here are some links to check out.
Here is the information from their web site.
Tri-State 6HRS – MTB Series
A new series for 2013 started as just a crazy idea that lit up everyone’s interest whenever it was mentioned. So much that it HAD to happen or someone might get hurt. The Tri-State 6HRS p/b Trek Store Cincinnati is a 6-hour mountain bike series that will comprise of 4 races in the Greater Cincinnati area from the end of May to the end of July.
- Saturday, May 25, 2013 – England-Idlewild, Burlington, KY p/b Team CNC
- Saturday, June 22, 2013 – Versailles State Park, Versailles, IN p/b Team Hungry!
- Sunday, July 14, 2013 – East Fork State Park, Batavia, OH p/b Rogue Racing :513:
- Sunday, July 28, 2013 – Hueston Woods State Park, Oxford, OH p/b Trek Store Cincinnati Cycling Team
- Solo Male
- Solo Female
- Solo Male Single Speed
- Solo Female Single Speed
- Duo Male Team
- Duo Female Team
- Duo Co-ed Team
- Junior Team consisting of 2-4 riders under the age of 18