Well, the wind from IKE really messed up my plans for a ride. The schedule was to ride Ferdinand on Sunday with the SS and see if last week was a fluke. Now I guess I have to wait another week to find out. I could go out Wed. night, but I still have a lot to pick up in the yard. Tons of sticks and limbs laying all over the place. If my yard is like that, I am sure there are more trees down across the trail. If so, that will make the next ride really suck.
I have gone and done it. I am signed up for the Brown County Breakdown. I registered for the 100 miler, but we will have to see how the day ends up. We will need to keep the pace to finish in the allotted time. Also, I am still kicking around the idea of riding the SS. I know there are a few places with some hills, but it is all just riding.