I guess if I am going to try this racing thing, I will have to go to the race this weekend. It looks like it will be a little wet and probably muddy. Not that it will make that much difference, but it is something to think about. One thing that might be in my favor, is my decision to ride the Surly again. I know I was going to take the Giant after the last race, but I think I might give this one a little more time. Besides, the Giant is not shifting that well right now and if you add mud to that, it can only get worse.
I started working on putting the commuter back together. I need to save some money somewhere.
I am trying to decide if I want to make it a SS or not. I could see where a few more gears would make the ride easier, but if I had to spin one gear, it might be better for me. And I will not have to do much to change this into a ss to let other people try it.
Well, that is it. I guess I better figure out what gear I want to run. See ya.